My name is Gabrielle Bailey! I’m a third-year Marketing Major from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia with enough energy and enthusiasm to go around. Over the past 7 years, I have gained exceeding amounts of communications and event coordination and planning experience through work, volunteering, school and beyond. These opportunities paved the way for a strong skill set that I believe suits the V.P. Events and Promotions position very well. I pride myself in being open-minded and open-hearted, which means coming to me with any comments, suggestions or concerns will be a comfortable and positive experience. Student feedback is the key to growth and development. If voted in, I will be focusing on the following:
- Improving the overall efficiency of all events.
- Inclusiveness through making all students feel welcomed and comfortable, and providing enjoyable experiences for everyone no matter what your interests are.
- Transparency and offering quick, easily accessible, accurate information.
- Developing our relationship with Acadia Athletics to create fun and exciting for students and athletes.
- Utilizing the Axe Bar & Grill. This facility is beautiful and deserves some love from its amazing Acadia community.
Your support is much appreciated and I look forward to the remainder of this exciting General Election. Put the voting days in your calendar and make sure to check YES when the time comes!